Tuesday, March 3, 2009

The Big Move

First of all, I apologize for not posting yesterday but my entire day was unpredictible. A freak snow storm caused all of the surrounding counties to cancel school yesterday. Since Royal Learners follows the Fayette County school closings due to bad weather, my munchkins had to stay home yesterday. Not too big of a deal, except when I went to turn on the TV in our living room, it wouldn't turn on. So I was stranded at home with 3 children, all of us in some stage of an illness, without a TV and the weather too cold to allow us some fresh air time. I tried to get to the computer...trust me I tried. Then last night once relief came (in the form of daddy), we packed up and went TV shopping.

So here I am, ready to end the suspense.....

Click HERE.

No comments: