Thursday, October 11, 2007

Yet Another Jameson Update

On a hunch (because he is STILL not sleeping through the night and it CAN'T be because he hates me that much) I took Jameson back to the doctor yesterday (3rd time in the last 4 weeks). Dr. Goza lovingly informed me that yes, Jameson's ear infection is still to blame for my sleepless nights. We started pumping him up with his new antibiotic last night along with Mucinex to get rid of the boogies and coughing. I have to get this baby healthy before our vacation!

I'm proud to report that Jameson didn't get up this morning until 5:15. If we can only get back to when he was sleeping until 6:30, I'll be one happy momma...to be continued.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that little guy has been through the ringer! Get well jameson and Mima loves you.