Thursday, October 4, 2007

OMG!

Okay, for those of you NOT watching Private Practice...start watching! I was laughing my butt off during the first 15 minutes and bawling my eyes out during the last 15 minutes. As soon as Jason saw me walk into the bedroom with my puffy eyes, all he could say was "Can't you find a show that doesn't make you cry?". Whatever...I can't wait to see if Sam and Naomi can repair their marriage, if Addison and Peter will finally "hook up" or if Violet will ever realize that Cooper is the one for her. As if Private Practice, Greys Anatomy and Desperate Housewives aren't enough, I also DVR'd Dirty Sexy Money last night and Big Shots. I heard from so many people that they were really good last week so I thought I'd give them a try. Besides, I love Donald Southerland!So if you've already watched Dirty Sexy Money or Big Shots, let me know what you thought!

No comments: