Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Sick, Sick, Sick

Everyone in the family is sick right now. Bumpa has been sick for about a week, the boys have been fighting a cold since last Thursday and now Jason, Mimi and I are sick too. I had to leave at noon today to pick up Jameson because he simply couldn't nap through his cough attacks. I pumped him up with Mucinex and rubbed Vicks on his chest and finally got him to take a 2 1/2 hour nap. I wanted to get some cleaning and/or scrapping done while Jameson napped, but mom called and advised me to get some rest too since it feels like my sinuses are about to pop out of my head. Poor Jason is battling his cold while in Alabama. With any luck they'll finish early and be back tomorrow night.
I still wanted to post some of my latest projects. Sorry about the really poor pictures. I'm going to start scanning my layouts from my mom's house now that her big scanner is hooked up. I think you can get the gist of it though.
Our new Christmas wreath made from Basic Grey Paper. I used the Figgy Pudding line.

These are some simple ornaments I made for the tree. They are plain wood letters that I bought from the craft store. I painted the back, added some KI paper to the front along with a photo and simple embellishment. I stapled ribbon to the top to hang. Easy!

BTW - Yes, there's an ornament for me too but the picture I want to use is on my mom's laptop. I just need her to print it out for me....hint, hint, hint.

I made this layout to express how proud I am of Jason. He has become such a wonderful daddy and I thought it really showed through these pictures I took of him and the boys while on vacation.

Journaling Reads: I am so proud of the man, husband and father you have become.

This is a simple layout with a few of my favorite pictures from the state park on SGI. This was such a wonderful day to wrap up our vacation.

Hope ya'll enjoy!

No comments: