Friday, December 21, 2007

Still Breathing

My week has not gotten much better. I ended up taking Jameson to the doctor on Wednesday because his fever went up to 103 Tuesday night. I knew it was an ear infection but the doctor had to confirm it. So on top of the really bad cold, Jameson is on an antibotic to clear out the ear infection. I haven't been sleeping past midnight since that's when he decides he's done with his room and crawls into bed with me. I don't know what's worse...Jason's snoring or Jameson coughing in my ear. I just hope Jameson is feeling better for the holiday...poor little goober.

Yesterday I got the 401k true-up ready for my boss to review when she gets back next Thursday...same day that I have to transmit it. I sure hope I have everything right! Today I'm preparing the benefits spreadsheet so once I'm done with my final 2007 payroll and I can update everyone's 2008 benefits. Fun! Seriously...this week and next week are my two busiest weeks all year and I'm having the hardest time focusing (I guess that's why I took time to blog).

I have to sneak out an hour early today so I can go buy gifts for the boys Christmas party at Marguerite's tonight. Jason is supposed to get home some time tonight and then has to work all day tomorrow. Mom and I are going to do some last minute shopping during the day and then on Sunday I'm going to her house to wrap ALL of our presents while Jason stays home with the boys. I thought I was so on top of things this year and here I am....behind as usual.

I'm really looking forward to Christmas Eve and Christmas day. It'll all be worth it! I'll finally get to enjoy the holidays by spending time with my family. Ayden is so excited about Santa coming to our house!! I can't wait to see his face on Christmas morning when he sees all of his presents under the tree. Jameson is oblivious.

I hope everyone has a fabulous Christmas! I'm sure I'll be on before the New Year with some sort of goofy story from Christmas and some pictures.

Love to all!

No comments: