Friday, January 23, 2009

Embracing My Life

Always
leave enough
room
in your
life
to do something
that makes you
happy,
satisfied
or even joyous.
-Paul Hawken
I love this quote! It reminds me that even though I enjoy spending time with my family, a little "me time" is also necessary to keep the balance. I think that a trip to the park with the boys on Saturday and some quality scrapping time and possible photo shoot of Ava on Sunday would definitely make me feel happy, satisfied and joyous!
Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!

3 comments:

Judyann said...

sounds like a nice weekend. would have loved to do the card class. maybe next time.

Pam said...

Absolutely right - a young mother with three children definitely needs some "me" time!

Chere said...

You have a wonderful subject to photograph and scrapbook. Have fun this week-end and enjoy.