Monday, January 5, 2009

I'm back...sort of

I'm working on getting back to some sort of routine. During the past three weeks, I have been consumed by out of town guests, the holidays, family illnesses and a brand new baby. To say that life has been hectic would be an understatement. Today is a brand new day in a brand new year though and I'm digging myself out of the fog.

I'll be back later with family updates, but I want to leave you with a picture of the boys that was taken at school with Santa. I love this picture! After I get some more recent pictures edited (hopefully today) I'll have a much larger post with all of the Payne family happenings.

4 comments:

Deb said...

Glad you found a moment to blog for your fans.

Judyann said...

Hi Jamie, so glad you are back. I saw this photo at your mom's yesterday and thought it was adorable. Debbie at Memory Cottage does a great job. Can't wait to see your layout from yesterday posted.

Pam said...

Welcome back! I've missed your posts. Lovely pictures...beautiful family!!!

Anonymous said...

Great picture! Zack still does not like Santa and the Easter Bunny. What's your secret?