Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Inspiration Wednesday

Wow. It seems like I have been surrounded by yummy visual goodness this entire week (yes, I realize it's only Wednesday) and I just have to share some of my favorites!
  • I think I heard the angels singing when I saw this! I'd love to do something similar for Ava's room.

  • Calling all moms and Mimis! Have you seen this website?

  • When I see this apron, it makes me want to whip up a yummy batch of brownies. I must have it! Check out the website here.

  • I still think that I want to take this class. It's self-paced via an instant download and only costs $12. What a bargain!

  • I love, love, love this necklace. You can buy the supplies and get the directions on how to make it from this website. The final cost is only $15...who can pass that up??? I love the idea of making some of my own jewelry so this website will definitely come in handy!!

  • This photo makes me want to organize my scrap area. It's a total mess right now and not from scrapping. This is the "dumping" place. Don't know where to put something??? Oh, just "dump" it over in my scrap area!

Have you seen any great visual inspirtion lately?

4 comments:

Pam said...

I'm inspired by Bakerella to learn to make cake pops! As for the lovely mobile - that could be your project for scrap retreat. I was just inspired moments ago by Diva Debra with ideas for scrap shopping. I was inspired last week by Diva Judy to organize my scrap closet and I'm so glad I followed through!

Chere said...

At the moment I am really into the Maya Road blog site. There designers come up with some amazing things. The mobile is wonderful and would make a nice addition to Baby Diva's room. See ya Sunday.

Deb said...

I thought I posted a comment on this...well I intended to do so because I thought about the last organizational photo for 2 days now. My den/office/craft room has multi purposes as I just noted. Currently, most of the room is devoted to scrapbooking and stamping...this would eliminate some of my crap-o-la and look much more pleasing to the eye.

Nikki S. said...

I really like the site for the aprons & the make-it-yourself jewlery! Think I might order something!