Wednesday, November 14, 2007

1st Bubble Bath

Okay, so call me a bad mom but my boys had their first actual "bubble" bath tonight. I have good reasons for never adding the bubbles to their bath before though. I have very sensitive skin. My mom found out the hard way when I was a kid and she put Mr Bubble in my bath water. I broke out in hives and it was then we realized that I had her sensitive skin. I've been hesitant to test the waters (ha ha ha...get it) with the boys. I broke down tonight though when Ayden saw some SpongeBob bubble bath at Target and almost went into hysterics because he was so excited. He said please in that sweet baby voice that I simply can not resist and he had the most adorable pleading look on his face. So the SpongeBob bubble bath went into the cart. When we got home he practically ran to his room to get ready for bath time. I was so totally amused by both of the boy's reactions to bubbles in their bath water that I had to break out the camera. I'm also happy to report that they seem to be hive free.

No comments: