Friday, November 2, 2007

Much Better

I'm doing much better today. Actually, I was over my pity fest yesterday afternoon. I must have been in a better mood since Jason went to dinner with an old co-worker while I struggled with a sleeping Ayden and a crazy Jameson at nail night and I wasn't annoyed! Actually, my mom is a huge help in that department, but it's also because I need him home next Tuesday for a scrap meeting and dinner with the girls so I didn't want to seem unaccommodating.

I'm trying to get a head start on year end so when we have our department meeting next Tuesday I'll look like the great ass kisser that I'm striving to be. That being said, I'll make every attempt to post more about our vacation this weekend. If you didn't get the pictures that I sent out via Kodak Gallery, let me know and I'll forward them on. I'll leave you with one of my favorites.

Have a great weekend!

No comments: