Monday, November 5, 2007

Serious Issues

Daddy got home from work on Saturday and we packed the boys up to head out to Senoia (way out in the sticks) for dinner at a friends house. We brought Ayden's 4wheeler so he'd have something to do. Bob had one other couple over besides us and it was sooooooo nice to socialize with more grownups. Jason bought me a 6pack of Corona (more than enough since I rarely drink) and we hung out outside while Bob did his magic at the grill. Next thing I knew, I asked Jason to get me another beer and he informed me that I drank them all. Holy cow! No wonder I was having a hard time making complete sentences.

Okay....this is funny. We have a very tiny master bathroom and there's a window facing the toilet. (laugh laugh snort snort) I had to tinkle but was slightly intoxicated so I ended up underestimating how close to the toilet seat I was. (laugh snort laugh) I slammed my forehead on the windowsill and almost peed all over the place. (snort snort laugh) I woke up yesterday morning with this painful bump on my forehead.

No, no, wait...it gets better. This morning after dropping the boys off, I'm walking back to the truck and totally forgot about the paver edging separating the grass from the driveway. I tripped over it, slammed towards the hood of the truck and before I could I get my hands out to support myself my forehead made contact....right where I had hit the windowsill Saturday night. (laugh laugh snort) It hurt so badly all I could do was stumble my way to the truck door and fight the tears swimming in my eyes. Now I can't touch my forehead without wincing in pain.

And people wonder where Jameson gets it! I'll leave you today with a family photo.

On the beach at St. George.

No comments: