Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

As I was driving into work today (no traffic at all!) they had people calling in on the radio to say what they are thankful for this holiday season. It made me stop and think that I have so many things to be thankful for.

jason and the boys - I'd be lost without them
my parents - wisconsin and georgia
fabulous in-laws
boo boo & clyde clyde - both are a total waste of space but complete our family
our home - it may not be huge, but it's ours
seat belts - they have kept me from getting seriously hurt during 2 car accidents
my job - not too many people can say they truly enjoy their job
good friends
good health - i've been steroid free for 7 months and my lupus is still doing well

I could go on forever it seems! I hope that all of you have a full list of things to be thankful for going into the 2007 holiday season. The Payne's wish you the a very happy Thanksgiving.

BTW - I have some pictures to post from the past week, but haven't downloaded them yet.

No comments: