Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Always in a rush!

Edited: Ayden is a huge faker! I called Debbie to check up on him while driving to my appointment. He had a miraculous recovery and wanted to resume normal activity at Marguerite's. Too bad little man! So he's spending the rest of the day at home with Mima and mommy canceled his appointment. My appointment went well. I don't care how many times you do it, to hear your baby's heartbeat for the first time is an absolute miracle! I've got my next 3 appointments scheduled and now I need to make an appointment with Dr. Korotkin (perinatologist). Oh, and they changed my due date to 12/26 after the ultrasound. Dr. McSwain just laughed and said due dates don't mean a thing to me...I'm always early. She's got a point:)

leaving in 20 minutes for my first OB appointment at 11am

excited to see baby whozit for the first time

then have to rush home to a sick Ayden

his appointment is at 1:45

really hoping it's nothing serious

tomorrow is his last day of school

really hoping that he doesn't have to miss out on "Bike Day"

2 comments:

Roxanne Schwandt said...

Post a pic - we want to see a pic!!

Chere said...

I am so glad evertthing is going so well for you and you health. Keep it up for this little darling. You have such beautiful children. Love them all, Tanta