Thursday, May 1, 2008

Where does he come up with this stuff?

First of all, thanks for all of the well wishes. Reality is starting to sink in for me as I battle a queasy sensation all day. Funny, just 2 weeks ago I thought this queasiness was from drinking too much Diet Coke at the Scrap Etc. Event! I had no idea that it was because I was actually pregnant. I never really got morning sickness with Ayden or Jameson so this is all new for me.

Okay, enough of that. I just had to tell ya'll something funny that Ayden said last night. I have no idea where he gets this stuff from but it had me practically rolling on the floor after their bath.

Me: Ayden, time to get your pull up and PJ's on.
Ayden: Okay mommy.
Me: Don't forget Lightning McQueen goes on the front. This is how he knows which way his pull up goes on.
Ayden: Putting his hand out in the "stop" gesture he says Hold on ladies...this is man's work.

I couldn't help but bust out laughing. When Jason got home I was trying to tell him what Ayden had said as we were putting the boys to bed. Ayden whipped it out again and it was Jason's turn to laugh hysterically. Kids pick up the weirdest things!

I totally slacked on posting pictures of Jameson for his birthday countdown. Next time, I think I'll only commit to a week instead of an entire month. Way too much pressure for me otherwise.

Tomorrow we have the day off because of the big move. I still have a ton to pack up today. It's sure going to be weird walking into a new office on Monday but it's also going to be exciting. A new office with a new view of the park. I'm not sure how I feel about sitting across from the CFO though. Maybe it won't be as bad as I think it'll be...he's really not in the office that much with all of his meetings and long lunches:)

Okay, time to get my butt in gear!

2 comments:

Roxanne Schwandt said...

Absolutely histerical! LMAO :))) Oh-my-gosh, too funny!! Where does he come up with this. Ayden sure has a great sense of humar and knows just how to use it! Too funny!!

Anonymous said...

I am going to have a blast spending time with those little boys!Interesting that putting on a pull up is mans work, cracks me up!Good luck with your move to your new office.