Friday, May 2, 2008

Fresh Start

I feel like today is a fresh start for me. I haven't been feeling well for the past 2 weeks so I haven't gotten a lot done at home. The laundry is piling up, the sink is full of dirty sippy cups, I haven't cooked a real meal in over a week and I'm starting to feel pathetic. I can't feed my babies turkey or peanut butter sandwiches for one more meal.

So today is my fresh start. While my office is being relocated, I'm going to clean my house, do all of the laundry and plan meals for the next week. Our refrigerator is going to hold more than bread, milk, juice and eggs. My kids are not going to have to make the decision between chicken nuggets or a cheeseburger for at least 2 weeks (nail night equals McDonalds). I'm getting out of my slump and back in the game!

Come tomorrow, I'm going to be able to enjoy my day with my family because mommy won't feel overwhelmed with a huge to-do list.

Have a great weekend everyone! I sure plan on it:)

1 comment:

Debra (a/k/a Doris, Mimi) said...

I, for one, hope you get back into the game... and soon! I have gone without a home cooked meal for over a week. I'm not feeling the love here.