Thursday, May 22, 2008

Woo Hoo!

As of 2:30pm, the Epicor Conference was OVER! You have no idea how happy that makes me!!

5,488 copies made
5 hours spent assembling the event bags
41 bound books
10 hours spent binding the books
41 circulations around a table to assemble the 990 package
4 hours spent running errands (most of it sitting in traffic)
2 1/2 hours spent sitting in the hallway after they sprayed my office for ants
0 alcohol consumption

Seriously so excited it's all over. It wasn't easy last night watching everyone enjoy glass after glass of wine. The closest I got was when Paul spilled a bit on my napkin. I almost stuck it in my mouth to suck it off!

I'll be back to regular blogging tomorrow. I've got over a month's worth of pictures to download and edit. I'm trying to get my ultrasound pictures scanned in, but they're not looking so hot. I'll try again from home.

1 comment:

Debra (a/k/a Doris, Mimi) said...

Woo hoo! Welcome back! I check everyday, sometimes several times, for a new post. It would ease my disappointment to see an ultrasound of Baby Bean. (hint-hint)