Friday, February 13, 2009

Cupcakes Galore

I love cupcakes. I love to bake them, decorate them and eat them...even just look at them. I really wanted to bake some cupcakes for Valentine's Day this year, but unfortunately we didn't get around to it. So for this week's Inspiration Wednesday (2 days late but who's counting) it's all about the cupcake!

Check out this book for fabulous recipes and decorating tips for cookies, cakes and cupcakes. You can also cruise their website for an abundance of eye candy:)
Robeez may cost a fortune but aren't they totally adorable???
What little girl's wardrobe is complete without a cupcake dress??? Check out Coco Bonbon's website. They're a tad on the pricey side, but they've got great sales!Do you think people would make fun of me if I were to walk around with this adorable cupcake umbrella? And last but not least, some Valentine's Day love via cupcakes. They look too good to eat!Hopefully this inspires you to dust off your KitchenAid mixer and whip up a yummy batch of cupcakes this weekend!

5 comments:

Deb said...

I did pull out my Kitchen Aid this afternoon and made a batch of oatmeal chocolate chip cookies. Yum!!!
Didn't you love Chere's post of our Hawaii expedition? That was so much fun....Ahh....maybe I'll get to cruise again some year!!!

Debra (a/k/a Doris, Mimi) said...

Oh I LOVE the Robeez!!! I see a purchase in the future :)

Chere said...

I think I will enjoy your blog instead. My backside will thank me. Get your cupcake umbrella. If you love it used. Who cares what people think. Happy Valentine's Day.

Roxanne Schwandt said...

LOVE that cupcake dress for Ava! You gotta get that!!!

Judyann said...

That dress is adorable, you must get it for Ava. I love cupcakes, cake, cookies etc. Did bake some brownies for Valentines. They were great. See you soon.