Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Inspiration Wednesday

I just love this painting from Pottery Barn Kids. For some reason it makes me think of the row houses in Chicago. Before moving back to Wisconsin, it was a dream of mine to become a CPA and own a row house in Old Town.

I want this print! It puts a smile on my face every time I read it. Check out Studio Mela's Etsy's Shop here!
Some of my absolute favorite scrapbook supplies come from American Crafts. I just love, love, love everything they come out with. One of the new releases from CHA is their Craft Fair line. Another must have!
I simply adore Elizabeth Kartchner and follow her blog daily. She writes a lovely column for CK Magazine and her scrapping style is perfection. I love this layout she did and will probably lift it some day in the near future.
I love family pictures...especially when displayed in black frames in unique ways. I love the use of shelves, monograms and writing in this display. I may have to do something similar in our hallway.



See you next week for more inspiration!

2 comments:

Chere said...

OMG! I have been looking for inspiration for my scrap room. You have done it. I love the prints and paper. All the colors I love are there. I can't see a row of little houses running down the wall but I may have to have to pictures for the bathroom. Thanks for this Wednesday post.

Judyann said...

The Wed inspiration was awesome this week. Love the way the family pictures are displayed on the wall. The American Crafts papers are adorable. Would have liked to have won the giveaway the other day.