Thursday, February 19, 2009

Life Is Good

Last night after the boys were both tucked in, I stood at the kitchen sink washing bottles while Jason snuggled with Ava on the couch.

Jason: You know what?

Me: What?

Jason: I'm really happy we had one more.

Me: Good! Because I was seriously starting to consider putting her back where she came from.

In all honesty, Jason's statement that he's "happy" we had one more baby brings me so much joy. This is the man that was absolutely adamant that we not have any more children. The same man that took about 4 months before he could accept the fact that we had managed to get ourselves pregnant again. This is also the same man who almost fell over when I told him we were having a girl. Now he's a man who has fallen madly in love with a baby girl named Ava.

Life Is Good

4 comments:

Debra (a/k/a Doris, Mimi) said...

{sniff} This is a beautiful post!

Deb said...

Amen! That's all...amen.

Judyann said...

That's great. We just knew he would fall for her.

Nikki S. said...

I always knew he was a softy!