Thursday, February 5, 2009

Inspiration Wednesday...a day late

I had so much fun last week cruising around checking out some of the fabulous eye candy out there! Besides, roaming from site to site is about all I can actually do while spending 30 minutes (twice a day) pumping in my office. So here's what I've found today....

I simply love these prints. Yes, I can buy them for $25, but I'd much rather make them myself. I'll include the link though because I'll probably end up not making anything due to lack of free time and I want to remember where the heck I saw them.

How flippin awesome is this? Anything that has to do with preserving my children's lives just gives me tingles. I still remember how excited I would be every time I lost another tooth!


I don't understand my fascination with mobiles lately, but this one is also calling out my name. You can buy it here from Pottery Barn Kids (it's even on sale!), but I'd love to find a way to make it on my own.
I'm thinking about participating in this in April.

My mom and Chere made these two projects while attending the Ultimate Scrapbook Cruise in January. Karen Russel is selling them on her blog...I may have to whip out the credit card for this one.

I absolutely love this phrase....can't remember where I read it though. "Champagne and orange juice go together like a lens cap and camera". It must of been on some photographer's website. Thinking about taking pictures while sipping mimosas make me happy.

Thinking about "going green" but dislike the reusable bags for sale at Publix and Target? Take a look at these cuties! At $29.95 (for a set of 3), they're pretty reasonable! Okay, that's probably enough for one day. Well, I'm sorta done pumping too. More eye candy will be available next Wednesday.

1 comment:

Pam said...

I love your Inspiration Wednesday's!