Thursday, February 26, 2009

Our Babies

I know it's been a while since I posted any pictures of our babies. There's a reason for that....I have ZERO free time while at home. The second I make my way to the computer, the boys insist on knowing what I'm doing, want to sit on my lap, want to "help" edit the pictures...etc. So instead of pumping right now, I'm editing/posting pictures. The girls may be in some serious pain right now, but at least I finally posted some pictures of Ayden, Jameson and Ava!!



6 comments:

Debra (a/k/a Doris, Mimi) said...

They are all sooooo PERFECT!!!!

Deb said...

they are adorable! don't know if I will ever have "3" grandkids...but I love the one I have!

Nikki S. said...

Yeah- it's about time! I can't wait to meet that perfect little princess in May!

Erika said...

Isn't my mother funny! One keeps us busy! Can't image 3, how do you do that?

Jamie Payne said...

Erika - The key is to just keep having them before life can get any easier. I haven't slept in almost 5 years:)

Roxanne Schwandt said...

Nathan is jealous of Ava's hair!
VERY cute pics of the kids, Jamie. All 3 of them ROCK, dude! :)