Monday, September 24, 2007

Happy Monday!

And it really is a happy Monday. Besides Jameson waking me up twice last night and Jason's farts being so bad they woke me up and made me leave the room a few times, we're doing pretty great. It was supposed to be an uneventful weekend, but we ended up being very busy. The boys both got haircuts, Jason worked on and off, I got some serious cleaning done, we helped (mostly got in the way) my parents move a couple of loads to the new house, played outside, took the boys for a walk in the wagon and got almost all of our errands done. I'm exhausted.

I have a dentist appointment tomorrow afternoon, I need to take Jameson back to the doctor (not sure if his ear infection is gone since he won't sleep through the night) and have the Kaiser Corporate Run after work on Thursday. Now those of you who truly know me, know that I'm not a "runner". The girls would be smacking me in the face if I actually ran. The way to make it through the 5 mile run is to walk the first 1/2 mile, cut through Georgia State with the excuse of having to go potty and walk out the opposite doors that just happen to be about 1/2 mile away from the finish line. I'm talking 30-45 minutes flat. Ayden also has school pictures on Thursday...I'm so excited! I'm totally swamped at work...month end, planning our Christmas outing and doing research for our new FMLA/ADA policy. My DVR starts working overtime on Wednesday with all of my favorite shows starting back up! Oh, happy times.

I swear I'm going to get the pictures from last weekend posted this week as well...promise!

No comments: