Friday, September 21, 2007

I'm Feeling Lonely...

I know...boo hoo hoo. I live in a house with 3 males and 2 dogs so how in the hell can I be lonely? There are a few things contributing to my loneliness.

1. Jason has had one of those super crazy schedules again this week. He worked all day Tuesday, came home to eat dinner, take a shower and fit in a quick 2 hour nap before leaving the house around 8pm for a Chick-fil-A job. He didn't get home until 2am so wasn't about to get up at 6:30 to see his family off for the day.

2. Yesterday was the beginning of the big Rector move. Yes, they're finally moving to the new house. Normally my mom and I chit chat on her way to work every day from 7:45am - 8:15am. Every day! Not yesterday though. I left her 2 messages to see how the move was going and if we were still going to meet up for our bi-weekly nail appointment. I never got a call back. I'm sure you can envision the tears swelling up in my eyes at this point (no, I'm not being sarcastic).

3. Jason left work around 4pm yesterday to make it home for a longer nap before leaving again at 8pm for yet another Chick-fil-A job. Since daddy had to work, I picked up the boys (who were both in the middle of a melt down at Marguerite's) and took them to McDonalds for a nice nutritious dinner before Judy's (my nail guru). Mimi was nowhere in sight...this is where we ALWAYS go for dinner if I have the boys for nail night. The tears at this point were starting to crest my eye lids.

4. I got to Judy's and my mom wasn't there either. Oh well, I was on my own for the evening. The boys were relatively well behaved and we made it home by 7:15 for their bath and snuggle time before bed. Daddy got up at 8, gave us a kiss goodbye and left for Chick-fil-A. The flood gates were officially open. I put my babies to bed and went in the living room to sulk. I got so sick of myself that I went to bed at 8:30. I heard Jason come in around 2am again but didn't get any hugs or kisses this morning since he was still sleeping when I left with the boys.

5. The only other thing that could be contributing to my weepy mood is that my period should start any day now...can we say PMS???

I'm hoping for an awesome weekend of family bonding time. Maybe I'll fit in some much needed scrap time. Being creative always gets me out of a funk.

No comments: