Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Swoon...He Said My Name!

I'm sure most of you have heard me go on and on about the differences between Ayden and Jameson. For example...by 16 months Ayden had developed quite the little vocabulary. He could say choo-choo when he saw a train and moo when he saw a cow. Sippy, mama, daddy, puppy and cheese (way to go my little Wisconsin man) were a few other words he knew. Jameson is a completely different story. At 16 months he can say dada, uh oh, oy...yeah that's about it.

When I got back in the truck this morning after buying my precious bottle of Diet Pepsi from our local Shell, Jameson screamed out MAMA! This one word practically brought tears to my eyes! Mama...he knows my name. All is better in my world.

Also, I have to quickly share this picture with you. I found this onsie on sale at Old Navy and already know that it will become part of Jameson's wardrobe this weekend. It's so appropriate for him. Again, another Ayden/Jameson difference. At 16 months Ayden was going into 2T's and at 16 months Jameson is still wearing 12 months clothes with no sign of being able to keep anything larger on his body for a while yet.

Tonight I'm going to do my best to get our pictures from this weekend downloaded so that I can show you all of the fun stuff we did. Last night it was more important to buy fire ant and roach killer at Home Depot.



1 comment:

Debra (a/k/a Doris, Mimi) said...

All would be well with the world if Jameson called me Mimi. Actually, I'd be happy if wuss-boy didn't run away from me whenever I talk to him. He is such a mamma's boy! Cute, but pathetic.