Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Powers Crossroads Art Festival

I LOVE fall festivals and I can't think of any better way to start off the season than with Power's Crossroads Art Festival. The ambiance is fabulous with all of its old buildings and old world artists.









There were photo-ops around every corner...if only Jameson didn't need to be attached to my hip.









Yummy! Pure sugar! This was Ayden and Jameson's first experience with cotton candy. They didn't really like that it was so sticky.















Ayden loved the tractor. He didn't understand why he couldn't sit on it though. Maybe because it was running??????












I found this funny...a Pepsi sign by the rest rooms sign.
Ha Ha Ha

















Baby Jameson got into playing with a freebie frisbee. Hey Mima...recognize this outfit? It's a 12 monther you bought for him and he still fits into it!



















I think Mimi & Bumpa enjoyed the festival as well. Thanks for spending such a wonderful day with us!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the pic of Ayden by the tractor. Reminds me of when I was little visiting my Grandpa at work. He was one of the owners of Schwandt Implement in Shiocton.Those were the days!


Debbie

Anonymous said...

Zack loved the picture of Ayden by the tractor too, so much that we had to print the picture out and put it on our bulletin board. Zack is having a John Deere Birthday party this weekend, so it should be a fun!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you liked the pictures! Ayden was devastated when I finally made him walk away from the tractor. Hope Zack has a wonderful birthday party!