Friday, September 28, 2007

A What???

So last night was the Kaiser Corporate Run. Our bus driver had absolutely no sense of direction and took us on a very unique drive to Turner Field. We left the Chamber at 5:15 and didn't get to our tent until 6:15. Serious bummer since the run/walk started at 7 and there were mass quantities of Corona Light to be drunk. Then I found out that Paul didn't request enough race numbers so I gave mine up to someone who was actually excited to walk the 3 miles through downtown Atlanta. Hello Corona! Oh...no...wait. Daymia was kind enough to donate her race number because she knew how badly I wanted to walk with everyone. Bitch. Luckily I had my Georgia State shortcut so Max, Keion and I were back at the tent in about 30 minutes. After that I decided to let loose and party like a Rock Star. The Corona's were going down like water and since it's been a very long time since I had done this, I forgot that eating was a requirement for avoiding a hangover. The Chamber received an award for having the highest participation of all the other Chambers at the Corporate Run. Yahooie! Let's have another Corona! We made it back to the Chamber around 10 and instead of getting into my vehicle and driving straight home, I hung out on the rooftop with some of my fellow co-workers for one last beer. Bud Light...Corona...they were all starting to taste the same. Why does drinking remove every single brain cell from my puny little head??

This morning I woke up at 4:30 to Jameson crashing onto the floor from his crib. As soon as I put my two wobbly feet on the ground I thought....I have a what???? Oh ya, this is a hangover! Just fantastic. There's a staff meeting first thing this morning and I'm going to look like total ass. All I can say is that McDonald's became my new best friend this morning and I plan on polishing off the miniature Twix that are left over from last night before I leave to have lunch with my mom. Let's not mention the crazy amount of grociery shopping and cooking I have to do today and tomorrow for the Patriot Plumbing cookout that we're having at my parent's "old" house tomorrow. Jason had better appreciate this!

Wish me luck and speedy recovery!

No comments: