Friday, September 14, 2007

Season Premiers





I'm so excited I could just pee my pants! The last week of September couldn't be here soon enough. I think Private Practice will become one of my favorites so I had to add that in for good measure. Did anyone else watch October Road last season? I was totally getting into it and then it just disappeared. Their website doesn't say if it was canceled or not so I've got my fingers crossed that they're bringing it back this season.

Anyone keeping up with The Hills? Spencer and Heidi are such slime! Heidi just lost the last friend she had by stealing her dream job. The comments that Spencer & Heidi made to Lauren and Jason in the previews got me all excited for next week...

Tori & Dean crack me up! The last episode where they hosted a gay wedding was hilarious! I was bummed it was only a re-run this week...

I have to admit that I've gotten wrapped up in Newport Harbor (another MTV show) as well. There is something about teen drama that just intrigues me.



2 comments:

Debra (a/k/a Doris, Mimi) said...

Puh-leeze! Everyone knows the best TV shows are Desparate Housewives, Family Jewels (Kiss' Gene Simmons), The Bachelor, Dancing With The Stars, and Lost.

Anonymous said...

the reality queen has got to include big brother, which has been awesome and survivor. will be gone up north the first 2 nights of new season thank cable for the dvr! lol