Wednesday, September 12, 2007

A Little Bit Of Everything

Poor baby Jameson has another ear infection. No mention of tubes at this point though since it's been 6 months since his last ear infection. Yeah! Hope you're feeling better soon goober man!

Speaking of my goober man, I did this layout Sunday morning. Simple but the journaling says it all.
Jameson - At 15 months you are still such a baby. Your brother has always been in a hurry to grow up, but not you. It's okay, let mommy cherish this time with you. You'll be all grown up soon. Love Mommy.


This is my favorite part of our house. It's one of the walls in our bedroom that is devoted to our babies. I look at them as I'm falling asleep and they're the first thing I see in the morning. I may have mentioned this before, but I'm absolutely in love with my children. A little shout out to my bunny for taking the time to hang these up so perfectly. Love you bunny!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Having seen the "wall" firsthand, I think it is AWESOME! Love the pic of Ayden peeing by our pool -- lovely. I guess it's better than IN the pool. Goes to show...you can take the boy out of Wisconsin, but you can't take Wisconsin out of the boy. May he always be a cheese-head!

MiMi

Anonymous said...

That picture cracks me up too! Jason said Ayden is going to kill me when he grows up and finds out I had a picture of him peeing on Mimi's plants hanging on my wall. I think its hilarious!