Tuesday, November 11, 2008

The Game Plan

1. Estimated weight is 5lbs 7oz
2. Baby has dropped so low in my pelvis that at first they couldn't find her head. I had to push my pants down to my thighs!
3. I'm experiencing sharp shooting pain all of the time. It hurts to sit, bend and pee.
4. Contractions are becoming more painful and last longer.
5. I see Dr. McSwain on the 17th for check up and NST
6. I see both Dr. K and Dr. M on the 24th. They're going to check if I'm dilated and another NST. 7. I'm supposed to see both Dr. K and Dr. M on the 1st to decide on possible induction.

As long as Ava is around 6 1/2lbs on the 24th (and I haven't already gone into labor), I'm going to take castor oil on the 28th. I refuse to be induced and it's only 3 days away from being full term. Close enough.

So that's the game plan.

5 comments:

Deb said...

Oh, this is so exciting! What hospital are you delivering at? Let the countdown begin!

Roxanne Schwandt said...

A long time ago I had this date in my head, couldn't get rid of it, kept coming up and seeing it everywhere, and I couldn't figure out why... December 5th. I wonder if that will be Ava's birthday?? Hmmmm

Roxanne Schwandt said...

by the way, how did Jameson's eval go yesterday?

Pam said...

Hey my friend! Take care while I'm gone and keep yourself and baby Ava safe and sound! I can't wait for her birth! You have a lovely, lovely family!

Chere said...

It's almost her. Baby Ava will come in her own sweet time. Since I am the stand in Mom this week-end, I AM NEVEROUS!!! Ava, hang in there until your MIMI comes home.