Thursday, November 6, 2008

So Cool!

I love 80's rock and current country. Seriously, how different could those two styles of music possibly be? Mixing up some Journey, Taylor Swift, Def Leppard, Keith Urban, Boston and Carrie Underwood makes me a very happy girl.

So you can only imagine how excited I was to hear on the radio this morning that the next episode of CMT's Crossroads will feature Taylor Swift and Def Leppard!!! I was full of tingles when they played a clip from Photograph with Taylor Swift singing the famous lyrics. I've never actually watched Crossroads before but I certainly plan on programming my DVR for tomorrow night at 9pm.
If you're a fan of either one, check out this video from tomorrow night's show! I've been watching it all day...can't wait for the rest!!!

2 comments:

Debra (a/k/a Doris, Mimi) said...

You're such a loser...but cute! I'm a loser too. I just bought the soundtrack to Twilight. "L"!

Roxanne Schwandt said...

COOL! Sounds right up my alley, too!! I just bought an 80's tunes Christmas CD at Target last night. Got home, put it in and me-n-Theo jammed to some rockin' 80's Christmas music! Now I just gotta download it to iTunes and get my iPod updated :)