Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Happy Hump Day

It is so obvious that kids are back in school here in Georgia. Do you want to know why it's obvious (besides all of the school buses roaming the streets)? Every jackass that decided to take the summer off with their kids is back on the road again and apparently they forgot how to drive in 3 short months! Whew...that felt good. Nothing like getting a little residual roadrage off my chest.

Moving on to more exciting things. Holy cow! The double header of The Hills that I watched last night is still giving me tingles!!! In just the first 2 episodes we witnessed a catfight between Lauren and Heidi, Heidi and Spencer got engaged, Audrina hooked up with an ex-boyfriend leaving Lauren in the dust again and Lauren ran home to lick her wounds. The previews for next week left me in total anticipation . If you don't watch The Hills on MTV, you should seriously reconsider.

So while I'm confessing to all of the lame things that I watch on TV, I may as well include the fact that the 2nd season premier of Tori & Dean Inn Love recorded last night. Last season totally pulled me in. Tori is a complete airhead but the stuff that flies out of her mouth is pure entertainment. Something to look forward to watching tonight.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok, You are not the only lame person watching these shows but I do not want to confess all. I also watch Tori and Dean and The Hills and I love it!!!