Monday, August 27, 2007

This Is Why I'm Crazy...

Last week went by like a blur. On Wednesday I took Ayden to his new preschool to meet his teacher. Both Ms Elaine and her assistant, Ms. Suzy, are totally adorable. I spent way more time there than I had intended (over an hour) but it was well worth it. There are only 7 kids in Ayden's class and I truly believe he is going to have a fabulous year at Flat Creek. I found out that the developer for my mom's neighborhood has his little girl, Katie, going to Flat Creek as well. Katie only lives about 3 houses down from my parent's new house so Ayden will have a new playmate. I have also vowed to always be an active participant in the boys' education so I volunteered to help coordinate the Thanksgiving, Christmas and Valentines Day parties. I even signed up to bring the snacks for the second week of school. Crazy!

I took the APA's Advanced Payroll Concepts course on Thursday and Friday. I got sooooo much out of that class! Everyone I talked to warned me about how difficult the CPP exam is so I'm starting to get nervous. Most of the people attending the class were there for continuing education credits to maintain their CPP status. You have 5 years to accumulate 150 credits...otherwise you have to take the exam over. No thank you! If I pass the exam in May I never want to have to take it again!!!!

Today I'm scrambling like a mad woman to get payroll processed since I'll be out tomorrow for Ayden's first day of school. I'm waiting for ADP to send me my preview so I thought I'd spare a few minutes to get an updated post on the blog. Since I haven't had any time to finish editing photos from the past couple of weeks, I plan to get that done while Ayden's at school tomorrow. I pick him up at noon and then we're heading to Newnan to have a celebratory lunch with Mimi. I can't believe that my baby starts preschool tomorrow....time to have another baby:) LOL! I must be totally crazy to even be thinking of it. I guess we'll just wait and see what mother nature has in store for us....

No comments: