Wednesday, August 8, 2007

He Peed On Someone!

When I arrived at Marguerite's to pick the boys up last night, I found out that Ayden had peed on Wyatt. Yes, actually peed on him! I must have resembled a fish out of water at the news. When I glanced over at Wyatt and his mommy, I saw it. She had that "Oh yes, your kid peed on my kid" look. Great! I've been so stressed out the past couple of months with Ayden's naughty/defiant/3year old behavior. Now I've got another mom looking at me like I'm failing in the mommy department. Just when I thought things were actually starting to get better...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I guess if he is gonna do something it is better to pee than the other.Somehow this is not a surprise because after all he is jasons son lol.This blog is a great idea and look forward to all the latest.

Kisses and hugs to all,
Debbie

Nikki S. said...

Oh my god- he is his fathers child and a little like his uncle J!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey girl, your mom shared the blog with me...You are so cool, what a great idea!

Peeing is just the begining:) With 2 boys (and 1 princess haha) I have been in that position more than once with other moms.

Oh and I bet Reet's punishment was tough...like "Now Ayden you shouldn't pee on other kids" Remember she trained my princess.

Take care and talk to you soon

Anonymous said...

So I'm confused....who did Jason pee on?

Anonymous said...

So, I seem to remember a certain little girl who had a peeing contest at daycare, sitting backwards on the toilet. How far did your son pee?

Love,
A.Judy

Chere said...

Okay this is to funny. I know you had to be the mom and get onto Ayden. But what can I say, "boys will be boys". When Marlee was in 4-K a little boy on the playground showed the girls his penis. On the way to the office he told his teacher that he only showed them half of his penis. And when he got older he would show them the whole thing. One day you will look back on this and laugh. Yes, "boys will be boys". They will also be the love of your life. Just laugh and love those sweet babies.
Chere