Thursday, August 9, 2007

Too Much Fun

Okay this is fun. I loved reading everyone's comments this morning! Well, except for my Aunt Judy's....only because I'm not sure if the potty contest that she mentioned is about me or my cousins. If it was something that I did, my only defense is that I had an adventurous personality.

Honestly, I was really worried when I started this blog that there wouldn't be enough to talk about and it would just fizzle out. I've come in this morning with an abundance of yummy info! I would like to start out by saying that after the "Wyatt Episode", Ayden was a very well behaved little boy yesterday. Well, it's either that or Marguerite was scared to tell me the truth. Anyhoo...Ayden got his cartoon privileges back, he made some fabulous masterpieces with his new washable markers that Bumpa brought home for him and he ate a huge meal. Jameson tossed most of his food to the dogs because he knows when he's done that he gets watermellon for desert. He's such a goober! So to make everyone's day I thought I would include a couple of pictures of the monkey brothers.



Ayden in his floaty at my company pool party. He loved playing with the other kids!













Jameson goofing around before dinner. See the fat rolls starting to form on his legs????















Ayden was "dancing" while daddy played some really loud music that made mommy want to hide in the bedroom. The rash on his face, neck & tummy is poison ivy. Since it was so close to his eyes and mouth, his doctor put him on prednisone to knock it out faster. Poor little dude. It was finally all gone yesterday.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just love seeing pics of kids and I can not believe how different jameson looks! he has lost the baby look and is now on to toddler.I just want to kiss their cheeks right off!I love this blog, thank you