Friday, August 10, 2007

Georgia vs. Wisconsin








Last night while getting our nails done, mom and I were having a hilarious discussion over the differences between Wisconsin and Georgia. Well, maybe part of the reason why I was so giddy was because the boys were at home with Jason for a change. Our conversation still sparked enough interest in me that I continued to come up with ways the two states are different during my entire drive into work this morning. I thought I would share...

Georgia vs. Wisconsin
Tractor-Trailer = Semi-Truck
Buggy = Shopping Cart
Catfish = Perch, Bluegill, Walleye
Dinner & martinis at the IMAX = Fish fry & a 12 pack at the local tavern
Church on every corner = Bar on every corner
Sweet Tea = Coke, Pepsi, Fanta, Sprite
A week at the beach house = Camping in the woods
Wreck = Car Accident
Drinking Fountain = Bubbler
Grits, Cheese grits, Shrimp & grits = Who the hell eats grits??
Football tryouts start in 1st grade = Football tryouts start in middle school
Boiled Peanuts = Cheese Curds

No comments: