Thursday, January 24, 2008

Good News and More Good News

Good news...I've only had one "episode" so far today. Since it's already 9:15ish, that's a good thing. I'm shooting for a total of 4 today. Not like I can control it, but I feel like with some positive thinking I may be able to sway my brain into cutting me a little slack today. More good news...it's nail night and by bunny has promised to be home to watch the boys for me. Oh, I also have left over ranch/cream cheese potatos for lunch. I'm still remembering our yummy dinner of meatloaf, mashed potatoes and corn from last night.

More good news...I'm full of good news today...I added some more of my favorite links down and to the left. You HAVE to read Pioneer Woman! It's not a scrapping blog but she is hilarious!! She loves her Marlboro Man just as much as I love my plumber:)

Okay, one more good thing. I joined the athletic club across from CNN today. This is my first step to a healthy 2008! I plan on walking the treadmill for 45 minutes and maybe get involved in the spin class once I'm a little more in shape. Yeah me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE Marlboro Man...what an awesome blog! I have been reading it for 2 hours and can't get enough. I'll continue reading tomorrow...