Thursday, January 31, 2008

I have willpower...I have willpower...I have willpower...

This morning I ate a slightly charred english muffin with a minuscule amount of low fat chive cream cheese for breakfast. Later at 11:30 I made myself walk across the street to walk 45 minutes on the treadmill at a speed of 4 (45 minutes at this speed is 3 miles). I then dragged my ass back across the street where I warmed up a tasty Lean Cuisine. Because I'm a pathetic individual and want nothing more than to sink my teeth into a double cheeseburger from Wendy's, I'm now tipping the Lean Cuisine tray up to my face so that I can slurp up the remaining gravy from my portabella tips in mushroom gravy.

I have willpower...I have willpower...I have willpower...I NEED to have willpower. I'm going to my very skinny cousin's wedding this summer and I can't miss it since Ayden is standing up as the ringbearer. Well actually, even if Ayden weren't standing up I'd still want to be there but ALL of my cousins are as skinny as a rail. Cute and skinny...not just skinny. I refuse to be the cousin at the end with her protruding muffin top!

So everyone chant with me. I have willpower...I have willpower.

Oh be still my heart!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The gals at my work decided to have a biggest looser of our own. We weigh in every other week. At the time we weigh in, we all have to put 5 bucks in the pot. Who ever looses the most at that time gets the money. At the end of April it will be $20 in the pot! So far I have won nothing. But lost 3 1/2 lbs. Not much, but at least I did not gain it... Gosh a person has to try hard. Don't they?