Sunday, January 27, 2008

Scrap Area Sneak Peak

My goal was to get my entire scrap area cleaned and organized this weekend. Ever since moving to my new IKEA bookshelves (fabulous Christmas gift from Jason), I've had stuff in piles everywhere. I have a ton of wall space so decided to utilize it for some of my everyday supplies. The boys and I ventured to IKEA again this weekend to get this wall organizer. It's actually meant for a kitchen, but I saw a different use for it.
I had to snap a picture of my desk. I don't think I've ever seen it this clean...ever.
Oh, my sweet Clip-It-Up. This was a Christmas gift from my mom and I love that some of my most favorite products are right at my fingertips.
This is the shelf that used to hang above the computer until we moved everything around. Now it's used for ribbon storage. It still looks nice hanging over the printers.

There will be more to come at a later date. What you don't see in these pictures are the 3 piles of stuff on the floor that I still have to go through and organize. Maybe with Jason in Alabama until Wednesday, I'll get some more done this week.

I hope everyone had a good weekend. I'm off to the doctor in the morning to hopefully find out what's behind my blurred vision.

No comments: