Tuesday, January 29, 2008

My Newfound Love

I think this is the 4th month of my Lable Tulip kit subscription. For all of you scrappers, this is a fabulous way to get some of he most popular supplies delivered to your door for the bargain price of $35 per month. I love the kits, I love the add-ons...I can't get enough. The variety of product they send is too much fun. The design team comes up with some of the coolest layouts/projects.

If you're interested, you have to check out their website... http://www.labeltulip.com/


When they say the kit is available for sale at 10am, they mean it. You'd better be onlin at 10am ready to buy. The good thing is that once you're a subscriber, they just automatically deduct the cost of the kit from your checking account every month. No muss, no fuss. They normally send it out around the 21st and I have it within a couple of days. When I see that box of goodies sitting on my front porch my heart goes pitter patter.
Seriously...check it out!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the Label Tulip! I am SO getting those kits :)

Debra (a/k/a Doris, Mimi) said...

I am HOOKED on Label Tulip. Not only am I a subscriber (thanks to you), but our scrap pals, Chere and Judy, are also subscribers (again, thanks to you). I get all tingly when I see my LT box waiting on my doorstep for me. Life doesn't get better (unless it involves a road trip to Archivers). Ahhhhhhhh...