Monday, April 14, 2008

Didn't want to forget!

It has been a CRAZY, CRAZY day and my head is pounding along with my back. Yippee.

I didn't get around to posting a picture of Jameson yesterday (or going by my mom's for some pics from September -November) so I'll play catch up today. Both of these pictures are from December 2006.

Oh wait! I just scored when I looked back at my mom's old Kodak Galleries. I have a picture from September and October. Yeah!

This first picture is from Powers Crossroads in September. It was so darn hot that year and we had that baby stripped down to nothing but a diaper. See that fat "limb" in the air? I almost freaked out when I posted this picture because I thought it was my arm! Then I realized it was just Jameson's leg in the air. Whoooo!

Onto the second picture. This one is from Oktoberfest in Helen, GA. Jameson had this thing about sucking his thumb while hanging onto something else. In this case, it was my fingers. Actually, he still does this! Thank goodness my baby still wants to be a baby:)

See you again tomorrow!

No comments: