Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Oh so happy...

...that this is my last day of work for the week! I can't believe that it's finally time for the big Event. I feel like we've been waiting forever for this trip!! Tomorrow morning I'll drop the boys off at the usual time and then head home to get ready and pack. We plan on being on the road by 9am since we have numerous scrapbook stores that we want to check out on our way to Nashville. We'll probably make it to the Opryland Hotel just in time for registration and kick-off:)

You have no idea how excited I am about these 4 days away. I love my boys and Jason with all of my heart, but sometimes I need some girlfriend time. We talk about our husbands, our children and most of all scrapbooking/photography. I feel so blessed to have these women in my life who enjoy so many of the things that I enjoy. My mom is truly my best friend (along with Jason, of course) and we are so fortunate to do so many fun things together.

Jason has promised to be home nice and early tonight so I can concentrate on laundry, packing and cookie making while he entertains the boys. I've agreed to bring M&M and oatmeal raisin cookies along for the trip and I don't want to let the girls down. We're going to need the sugar to balance out all of the salt from the chips Judy is bringing:)

My mom is planning on bringing her laptop but I still don't know if I'll be posting during the trip. Who knows. If not, I promise to catch up on Jameson pictures when I get back. For now, here's one to get you through the weekend.

This picture is from January 07 - Jameson is finally starting to look like the little boy that he is today.

No comments: