Friday, April 11, 2008

So happy it's Friday!

I seriously couldn't be any happier that today is Friday. It has been a crazy week and I'm ready for the weekend. I only wish the beautiful weather that we've had all week would stay with us, but we're supposed to get some horrible storms/hail tonight and the temps will drop from the 80's to the 50's. Figures. At least Jason was able to get the front and back yards mowed while it was nice out!

So onto today's picture of Jameson. I love this picture. It was taken in August...around the time he started to develop his little personality. Lots of smiles and giggles. Oh, happy times!

1 comment:

Debra (a/k/a Doris, Mimi) said...

It amazes me how quickly babies change. Looking at this photo I see slight traces of the Jameson I see today. Yet, a lot of his babyish appearance has disappeared as he approaches his 2nd birthday. What a big boy he is!