Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

Three years ago we became Georgia residents. I can't believe how fast the past three years have gone by. It's amazing to me what our little family has done and been through in just three short years! Moving away from Wisconsin was the hardest decision we have had to make but Jason and I both agree that it was also the best. We are so happy in our little house in Tyrone, Ga! The only way we could be happier is if we were able to see our friends in family back in Wisconsin more often. We're working on that though:)
Then....
...and now!
Because I'm in such high spirits I thought I'd list 5 random things that are making me happy right now.

1. Spring...it's everywhere! There are buds on the trees and our grass is officially green and ready for it's first mowing.

2. Scrap Club is this Sunday. You have no idea how much I look forward to this day every month! A little time away from my family to "recharge", quality time with friends and...duh...scrapping time!

3. A clean garage. This is Jason's domain and I REFUSE to clean it as well as the entire house. That being said, it's normally a total mess and I hate having to step foot in it. A couple of weeks ago Jason took everything out and cleaned and organized the entire space.

4. Ayden's "phone conversations" are one of my most favorite things right now. Lately he's been using my old cell phone to "call" people while we're driving in the truck. It cracks me up to listen to his one sided conversations. I love his imagination!!

5. Making dinner. I love coming home from work, opening up some windows and watching the boys play outside as I make dinner. For some reason, this makes my entire day worthwhile and makes me feel like a good mommy. I know too many families that go out to dinner almost every night and don't get this quality family time.

So in celebration of our 3rd anniversary of living in Georgia, what's making you happy right now?

4 comments:

Judyann said...

congrats on your 3 year anniversary. I remember your mom talking about you moving here while in a class at SIM. sure glad it finally happened.

Jamie Payne said...

Thanks Judy!

Chere said...

You have only lived here three years? It seems like I have always know you. I am so glad that you guys moved here. I have loved getting to know you and you beautiful family. You friendship is one thing that makes me happy.

Debra (a/k/a Doris, Mimi) said...

Three years...WOW! So much has changed in 3 years. You, Jason and baby Ayden lived with us in our house at Gray Fox during your first 6 months here in Georgia. Now he is such a big boy and we have 2-year old Jameson. I can't imagine how empty my days would be without you here. With Pete home only on weekends, my weekdays would be awfully lonely. I love you all so very MUCH!