Thursday, April 3, 2008

Her name is Rio...

...and she dances on the sand.

I truly have some of the greatest friends! Chere and her husband get season box tickets to Chastain Park every year. She's mentioned that if there's ever anything we want to see, we should just let her know. Well, Jason's favorite 80's band, Duran Duran, is playing and Chere is graciously giving us her tickets.

You have no idea how excited Jason and I are. We play their Greatest Hits CD almost every weekend and dance around the living room with the boys. Rio is Jason's ring tone on his cell phone. We love Duran Duran and now we get to see them in concert!!!

See you soon boys!

3 comments:

Debra (a/k/a Doris, Mimi) said...

What would we do without our precious family and friends to count on? I would like to mention, however, that Chere and I were friends before you two even met. She didn't offer tickets to me. How come? Huh? What gives? Jeez! If you weren't so doggone cute, I could easily be jealous.

Does this mean Pete and I are babysitting while you and Jason go to the concert?

Roxanne Schwandt said...

AWESOME!!! I'll never forget afterbar at Tom's house on Fair St---listening to Rio and dancing on the coffee table!! That was the weekend before your wedding--OMGosh how time flies!

Chere said...

yes, Doris, I have offered you tickets. We have to be nice to Jamie. She and Jason may be changing us at the scrap retirement home. I have to get all the good point I can.