Thursday, April 10, 2008

Just a picture today

I'm sort of in a foul mood so instead of blessing you with a synopsis of why, I'm just posting a picture of my little goober.

This was from our trip to Wisconsin in July of 2006. You know...the vacation that lead to "the" waterskiing accident. The very waterskiing accident that landed me in some northwoods hospital for two days. The waterskiing accident that did some very serious and permanent damage to my girlie parts. Oh yes...that accident!

Anyways, about my cute goober picture. This was from our very first day of vacation, right off the airplane. We had lunch with just about every person we knew from the area since we were spending the rest of our vacation at both of our families cottages. Jameson was being passed around from one person to the next but I just love this photo of him with his Uncle Ryan.

Awwwwww. Isn't he just soooo cute??? Okay, both Jameson and Ryan are pretty darn cute. Now if only we could get Ryan to meet a nice girl, get married and have babies of his own, I may not feel the need to keep popping them out myself!

1 comment:

Debra (a/k/a Doris, Mimi) said...

With or without Ryan being married, feel free to keep popping babies. Think pink!