Friday, February 1, 2008

Thank You Mr. UPS Man

There is nothing better than pulling in my driveway to see a box sitting on my front porch. Since I received January's Label Tulip kit last week, I knew this had to be from Two Peas! Two Peas had a sale on all 7Gypsies products last week so I just HAD to make a little purchase.
I've been wanting one of their Artist Trading Card Holders for a couple of months now. I can't wait to get creative with it. I think may do "A Year of The Paynes". I'll have a few cards for each month with some of my favorite pictures/memories. What a fun way to look back on 2008!
To see what Ali Edwards did with her's for a Christmas project, go to: http://aliedwards.typepad.com/photos/holiday_projects_2006/spinner_front.html

I also really liked these clear stamps. What a fabulous way to fit in some journaling about family vacations, celebrations and traditions. I can't wait to use them!

Last but not least, I ADORE these journaling cards. I love the variety of subjects and journaling cards make it so easy to document the story of your layout in such a simple format.

I'll be sure to post some of my "creations" from this weekend's diva meeting. Besides Chere, Judy, Deb and myself, I'm proud to announce that we also have a diva-in-training, Pam. Pam comes to us from Newnan, Ga and works at Porex with my mom. She's new to scrapping but has already caught the embellishment bug. Welcome to the group Pam!

No comments: