Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Ayden Conversation

Yesterday I wasn't in the mood to cook but I wasn't in the mood to go out for dinner either. Jason was in Peachtree City at the shop and offered to get take out at Chili's. He wanted me to call him when I had picked up Ayden and was on my way to get Jameson so the timing would be right. I had just picked up Ayden and was cruising down Dogwood when I called Jason...

Me: Hey bunny. I'm on Dogwood right now and about to turn down Farr Road.

Ayden: NO MOMMY! It's not "far", you're supposed to turn right there to pick up Jameson!!

He had screamed so loud out of concern that I might miss our turn to pick up his brother that I almost dropped the phone. Leave it to Ayden to keep mommy on track:)

BTW - Today is his first day of soccer. I can't wait to find out if he likes it. Karate went well last Friday. Apparently they were using a "noodle" (I think he was referring to one of those swimming noodles) to kick at. Ayden tends to be a bit dramatic so I'm sure that the sounds and hand gestures he made to accompany his demonstration were not things he learned at karate that day. He seriously cracks me up!

1 comment:

Roxanne Schwandt said...

I can just imagine the sound effects Ayden used for his demonstration of karate class! How cute - very BOY!