Wednesday, September 3, 2008

We've Been Busy

I feel like that's the understatement of the year. We've had birthdays, illness, swim lessons, festivals, new school and oh so much more going on during the past month. Things seem to calming down...finally. Daddy is laying down with the boys so that I can take a few minutes to download/edit photos and actually post a few. I love it when my husband is home!

So we should probably start out with Ayden's birthday. We had a very quiet/low-key celebration with just Mimi & Bumpa in attendance.
And then we had swim lessons on Tuesdays and Thursdays during the month of August. I was very proud of Ayden's progress during the 8 lessons. I can't wait for him to continue with PreLevel 2 in December. Unfortunately Ms. Nicole left the dive shop for a more full time job, but I'm sure Ayden's next instructor will be just as patient and caring.
Last weekend we went to the Powers Crossroads Festival in Cowetta County. Basically it's just another excuse to take pictures of my children:)
And I couldn't possibly leave out the addition of 3 new tattoos...on Ayden! Daddy humored Ayden and put all 3 smack-dab in the middle of his chest.

Ayden ended up with all 3 tattoos because Jameson wouldn't stop squirming long enough for daddy to apply anything on him. He still wanted his picture taken though...

Why does my plea for brotherly love have to turn into more of a choke hold?September brings more festivals and active weekends. Ayden starts karate classes this Friday and goes in for his first dental cleaning later in the month. You can bet my camera will be on hand to capture it all!

5 comments:

Debra (a/k/a Doris, Mimi) said...

Wow! This is kinda late for you to be posting, isn't it? It's way past your bedtime, Princess. Love the photos! They're certainly cute, but I may be slightly biased ;)

Deb said...

You? Busy? Honestly, I don't know how you do it. The tatoos are very cute. Your boys are adorable and cute little guys!

Roxanne Schwandt said...

love the pics! love the tats! love the love of brothers! how perfectly cute :)

Judyann said...

Love the last photo of Jameson. He is soooo cute too. Glad you had a chance to get those pics off the camera. It feels good doesn't it? Now you can scrap some of them on Sunday.

Pam said...

Love those pictures. They are just adorable. You will cherish the hug/hold one later in life!