Thursday, September 18, 2008

Lack of sleep and a Moo Moo Mr. Cow

I'm pretty darn tired because I got up with Jameson at 3am. The little turd just woke up and wanted to hang out. It wasn't until 5am that he finally fell back asleep but then it was time for mommy to get in the shower. I think I'm functioning pretty well considering I got totally screwed in the sleep department. I made sure to tell Jason about it this morning so that he'd feel bad for me and appreciate that I don't subject him to Jameson's poor sleeping habits. I'm not so sure that he felt bad for me since he rushed out the door after giving me a kiss to the forehead and a slightly (okay barely) sympathetic look. Sigh.

I almost ripped someone's head off at work today. I decided to take a break from studying by hitting the treadmill. As I made my way to the front door with my gym bag, a co-worker (who we'll call butthead throughout the rest of this post), stopped me in the hallway.

Butthead: Going over to the gym today?
Me: I sure am...trying to stay motivated.
Butthead: Are you sure it's doing any good?

Now, it's a good thing I know this butthead pretty well because I was about 75% positive that he was just joking around. So I responded with....

Are you sure your daily trip to Moe's is doing you any good?

Oh ya. That felt good.

BTW - For those of you who don't know, Moe's is mexican fast food. I love Moe's. I've become addicted to the "Moo Moo Mr. Cow", the kidsize burrito. Butthead didn't need to know that though:)

Because I was still slightly ticked off after my 30 minutes on the treadmill and some light weights, I treated myself to a Moo Moo Mr. Cow but snuck it in the building via my gym bag.

1 comment:

Pam said...

Too funny! Isn't there always a Butthead??? I'm thinking about that Moo Moo Mr. Cow thing...sounds like I might need to give that a try (after the gym, of course!)