Friday, September 26, 2008

Worn Out

And going home.

I guess all of the work I put into the CFAB/ASC Scavenger Hunt, Kaiser Permanente Corporate Run/Walk and staff meeting this week is starting to show on my face. Both the CFO and Finance Director told me after the staff meeting today that I need to be out of here by noon...and that I'm to go to bed.

No problem.

I'll post pictures from last weekend's carnival, the scavenger hunt and corporate run some time this weekend. A good time was definitely had by all, but now I'm ready for a nice long nap!

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Deb said...

Jamie, I hope you got the necessary rest this weekend. At least Ayden had a sleepover, so you had one less baby at home. Sounds like you are doing a bit too much, girl. So please, slow down and get your beauty rest.